Thursday, March 29, 2007

update

So...there's been tons going on...we're working on getting our house put back together. The homeowners insurance told us since it's an outside leak, that they don't pay for it, so thus we are back to dealing with the Homeowners Association, which isn't too bad...but still, they are being slow at approving our ideas. hehe hehe but it's driving me mad because the carpet we picked out is like the best of the best for stains and it's special order, so once they approve it and put in the order it will take another 10-16 days before it gets to The Home Depot. Oh, well life goes on. In other things I went to the doctors last month and was told I have patellofemoral syndrome. That just means that my knee cap doesn't run smoothly in the groove, it rubs and grinds, and is very painful. I went to see an orthopedic surgeon on Tuesday, and he referred me to physical therapy, and so I went on Wednesday, and have to go for 2 or 2 1/2 more weeks I think...yeah it will suck, since the copay is $25 each time I go. Thank goodness for Flexible Spending Accounts, so we will get paid back for the copay's but it's still a pain to have to pay every time I go. But since Jeremy is working late (the Navy's coming tomorrow, and they need to get something working) I'm going to take the girls to get ice cream at Blue Bunny.

No comments: