Wednesday, September 12, 2007

MY MAN!



1. Who is your man? Jeremy Whiting
2. How long have you been together? married for about 4 1/2 years, and known each other for about 5 years
3. How long did you date? about 5 months i think
4. How old is your man? really old...27
5. Who eats more? HIM!!!
6. Who said "I love you" first? He told me he was falling for me first
7. Who is taller? Jeremy, of course
8. Who sings better? I do
9. Who is smarter? we are both smart in our own ways
10. Whose temper is worse? jeremy drives or walks, and i just scream and get it over
11. Who does the laundry? we both do
12. Who does the dishes? we both take turns, but mostly him
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jeremy
14. Who pays the bills? kinda both
15. Who is better at the computer? definitely Jeremy
16. Who mows the lawn? Cy and his posse
17. Who cooks dinner? I do when I'm not at school, and he does when I'm at school
18. Who drives when you are together? Jeremy
19. Who pays when you go out? Whoever's debit card is easier to get out
20. Who is more stubborn? me
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Jeremy
22. Whose parents do you see most? his
23. Who kissed who first? it was mutual...our first kiss was at homecoming
24. Who asked who out? umm...jeremy
25. Who proposed first? Jeremy did, at the 'A', where we had our first kiss
26. Who is more sensitive? Me
27. Who has more friends? hmm...me
28. Who has more siblings? He does, 13 (including step) and I have 10 (including step)
29. Who wears the pants in the family? ME!!!

I am tagging ummmm.... anyone who reads this blog!!!

No comments: