Saturday, January 26, 2008

Looking Back on 2007

2007 year in Review

1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before? I got my associates degree
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year? never make them...
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? yeah....my sister in law Sara...Brandie...Rachel...hmmm...
4. Did anyone close to you die? yes, Grandma Wilber :(
5. What countries did you visit? none, although Jeremy did visit Paris...and We are planning on going to Belgium this summer
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? no debt
7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory and why? hmm...dunno...maybe the 1st week in December when I realized that I can handle my kids for a week without wigging out
8. What was your biggest personal achievement of the year? hmmm...getting my associates degree
9. What was your biggest failure? hmm...I can't remember
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? who didn't?
11. What was the best thing you bought? hmm...I don't remember...probably textbooks so I could learn
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Mine, living without Jeremy for a while when he was in Paris was insane!
14. Where did most of your money go? hmm...house and car
16. What song will always remind you of 2007? When I get Where I'm Going by Brad Paisley
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a)happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer? A) hmm...sadder I'd have to say because I miss calling my grammie and talking to her B) probably the same C) richer, because I'm working now
19. Did you fall in love in 2007? nah
20. What was your favorite TV program? House
21. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? nah
22. What was the last book you read? my Criminal Investigation textbook
23. What was your greatest musical discovery? N/A
24. What did you want and not get? hmmm..i don't know
25. What was your favorite film of this year? Harry Potter...
26. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you? I turned 24 and umm...I worked
27. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? hmmm...having no debt
28. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007? hmmm...no idea...just whatever was comfortable
29. What kept you sane? hmmm...the internet
30. When you think about 2007 what sticks out in your mind? school!
31. Best moment of 2007? getting my associates degree!!!!

No comments: