Friday, February 22, 2008

A-Z

A - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friend: Jeremy, Carlos, Aleix, Eugene
C - Cake or Pie: cake
D - Day of choice: hmm..Thursday or Friday, the 2 days I don't work
E - Essential Item: my phone!
F - Favorite Color: blue!
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: neither
H - Hometown: Cato, NY
I - Indulgence(s): books...soda
J - January or July: July, the month Jeremy was born
K - Kids: Myriam, Jovie, and of course, Jeremy
L - Life is incomplete without: my family, the gospel, and laughter!
M - Marriage Date: January 29, 2003
N - Number of Siblings: hmm...9, Bryant, Jessica, Scott, Joshua, Tashia, Victoria, Nicholas, Summer, and Forrest
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples
P - Phobias or Fears: driving next to semi-trucks
Q - Quotes: don't know
R - Reason to smile: everything!
S - Season: hmm....anything without snow!
T - Tag Three Friends: Aleix, Jeremy, Carlos ;-)
U - Unknown fact about me: hmmm...I want to be a lawyer
V - Very favorite Store: hmm...Target
W - Worst habit: hmm...not cleaning
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound, gotta love those cute first baby shots!
Y - Your favorite Cafe Rio? cafe rio salad
Z - Zodiac: Scorpio

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's not fair!

You're always tagging me!

Anonymous said...

A - Attached or Single: Single
B - Best Friend: Kiko
C - Cake or Pie: cake
D - Day of choice: Saturday :)
E - Essential Item: my laptop!
F - Favorite Color: blue, I agree here.
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms, the holy bomb rocks. Oh, wrong answer? damnit :P
H - Hometown: Barcelona, Spain
I - Indulgence(s): nights in front of computer :)
J - January or July: July, winter is sad...
K - Kids: None but me :P
L - Life is incomplete without: Happiness :P
M - Marriage Date: (void*) 0
N - Number of Siblings: 1, Sara.
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples
P - Phobias or Fears: Stephanie asking questions :)
Q - Quotes: "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." Mohandas Gandhi :)
R - Reason to smile: A nice girl!
S - Season: Spring. Flowers grow, birds sing, girls take off clothes... :)
T - Tag Three Friends: 0,0,0
U - Unknown fact about me: I like philosophy :P
V - Very favorite Store: The cheapest!
W - Worst habit: i never put the things on its place again.
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: I don't know.
Y - Your favorite Cafe Rio pork salad and Salmon Tacos! cafe rio salad << i didn't understand that
Z - Zodiac: Taurus